The Deluxe version of Kings of Suburbia is available for pre-order in the UK iTunes store
and the new single “Love Who Loves You Back” can already be bought
! This is super exciting news for the UK so make sure to buy TH’s new music, Aliens. This is our opportunity!!!
Kings of Suburbia HERE
Love Who Loves You Back HERE
And even better, get Tokio Hotel some radio/TV airplay and win something along the way!
TOKIO HOTEL ALIENS! STAND A CHANCE TO WIN
A “KINGS OF SUBURBIA” LIMITED SUPER DELUXE EDITION BOX SET, OR
A RARE FLIGHTCASE #483, OR
A SIGNED TOKIO HOTEL POSTCARD / ALBUM!
TOKIO HOTEL ALIENS! STAND A CHANCE TO WIN A SIGNED TOKIO HOTEL POSTCARD OR A FLIGHTCASE #483!
Show your force worldwide and support the band! Here’s how you can win a postcard that has been TOUCHED and SIGNED by Bill, Tom, Georg and Gustav or a Flightcase!
CLICK HERE: http://bit.ly/1uz88bQ
How it works:
1) This contest is open to Tokio Hotel fans of all ages WORLDWIDE!
2) Earn points by using all the TWEET ABOUT THE GIVEAWAY options.
STEP 1: Make sure you are logged on to your Twitter account.
STEP 2: Click on Tweet. If the characters exceed limit, delete the link at the end of the tweet (it’s not highlighted) before posting your tweet.
STEP 3: Click on View it on Twitter to make sure you have really tweeted the message.
STEP 4: Copy the link of your post on Twitter and insert it in the widget under Paste in the tweet URL
STEP 5: Click on I TWEETED
STEP 6: Do this for ALL TWEET ABOUT THE GIVEAWAY options! The more points you get from tweeting every day, the higher chances of winning! All you have to do is tweet again the next day — just click on EDIT for each tweet option, click TWEET, submit the new tweet URL and click on I TWEETED again. Make it your daily habit to earn more points!
3) Winners will be picked randomly from the top point earners.
4) Contest duration is from September 30, 8PM Berlin time to November 30, 8PM Berlin time.
5) Winners will be announced by sponsoring official fan clubs on December 5, 8PM Berlin time.
6) Winners will be contacted by sponsoring official fan clubs via Twitter for coordination.
Good luck! Viel Erfolg!
* This worldwide contest for Tokio Hotel fans is sponsored by Universal Music France and Germany, Band Management, and the official fan clubs of the following countries (duly recognized and made official originally by Band Management and/or their respective local labels): Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Lithuania, Netherlands, Philippines, Romania, Russia, Spain, Sweden, and United Kingdom.
* If your countries’ top radio stations are not included in the list, please ask your local official fan club to coordinate with any of the sponsoring official fan clubs to be included at least a week after the formal request has been submitted and approved.