If THUKST had a slogan, what should it be?
This May we’re celebrating THUKST’s 6th anniversary and especially so on this day as on 23rd May 2007 we launched our very first online platform (on MySpace).
Another year has passed and of course this means there are prizes for you to win. It’s just a little thank you from us for your continuous support and for being a part of this family. Thank you! Vielen Dank!
FIRST is a prize give-away on Twitter this evening that starts at 8pm UK time and is open to Aliens worldwide. Keep an eye on @TokioHotelUKST to know what to win and what to retweet when using #THUKSTanniversary
Edit: Twitter give-away is over now. Thanks to everyone who took part.^^
SECOND is a little competition (we know many of you are still busy with exams^^) open to all the Aliens from the UK and Ireland only.
In our six years of Street Team history we’ve never had a slogan for THUKST which brings us to the competition question and task:
“If THUKST had a slogan, what should it be?”
Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) us your fun suggestions of what you think our slogan should be, if we had one. Use “THUKST 6th Anniversary” as the subject and also include your name, age and what part of the UK/Ireland you’re from.
- open to UK/Ireland fans only
- You can submit up to five slogan suggestions.
- The slogan needs to be relevant to Tokio Hotel and THUKST/Britain.
- Behave! XD Nothing inappropriate and too naughty (remember, the slogan would be something that represents THUKST not only to the wider TH fandom but the world in general).
- By entering the competition and submitting a slogan, you are giving your permission for THUKST to use (and make public) your slogan during and at any time after the competition has ended. Who knows, we might end up adopting one of them permanently
- Make it funny, catchy, recognisable, relevant.
- Deadline: 11.59pm UK time on Sunday, June 2nd, 2013.
PRIZE Package will include:
- 1 x poster of your choice from a selection*
- 1 x 2 track single CD of “Automatisch” (with alternative “Automatic” lyrics that weren’t used for the song printed in the CD sleeve)
- 1 x magazine of your choice from a selection*
- 1 x rare door hanger used for UK promotion in 2007
*to avoid giving you something you might already have
(Click “read more” for details of the Twitter give-away we did on 23rd May.)